by Andrew on April 16, 2011
Almost four years ago, the germ of the idea that became A BEAUTIFUL BELLY first planted itself in my brain. Today the film will make its world premiere at the 20th Annual Florida Film Festival. We want to once again thank everyone who supported us through this process to get here, and we hope to see as many of you as possible today and at our encore screening tomorrow.
If you spend one day at the Florida Film Festival, it’d be tough to pick a better day that today. Here’s what’s on our agenda:
- 10:00am @ Enzian: Awards Brunch.
- 11:00am @ Eden Bar: Eden’s Farmer’s Market.
- 1:30pm @ Regal: Florida Shorts - The Best of Brouhaha. We won’t actually get to make it to this, but we strongly urge people to support this screening.
- 3:00pm @ Enzian: Standby line forms for A BEAUTIFUL BELLY world premiere! Stand in line for ice cream sandwiches, free music from The Pauses and The Light Exchange, and a chance to win tickets to the premiere or the encore on Sunday!
- 4:00pm @ Enzian: A BEAUTIFUL BELLY premieres! Q & A with the director (that’s me) and principal cast to follow.
- 6:00pm @ Eden Bar: Informal meet and greet with the cast and crew of A BEAUTIFUL BELLY. We’ll continue to answer your questions or just shake hands and share a drink. We want to mingle with our fans!
- 7:00pm @ Eden Bar: Revel 20 – the Florida Film Festival’s ultimate birthday celebration, free and open to the public.
So there’s lot’s going on today, and we hope you’ll join us for the party.