by Andrew on April 13, 2011
The 20th Annual Florida Film Festival began last Friday, but it really begins today, with more daytime events, free forums, and other gatherings. For the next few days, we’ll post our agenda here, so that our fans know the stuff we’re checking out. Hopefully, you can join us! We’ll also Tweet our activities throughout the day, so be sure to follow us on Twitter to track us down.
- 11:00am @ Full Sail: Digital Cinematography Forum featuring A BEAUTIFUL BELLY director of photography Marco Cordero. Free and open to the public!
- 4:00pm @ Eden Bar: Official Florida Film Festival TweetUp co-hosted by TheDailyCity.com and CentralFloridaTop5.com. What is a TweetUp? We have no idea, but we hear there will be drink specials! Also free and open to the public!
- 5:00pm @ Eden Bar: Guard Dog Global Jam Art Show! Free and open to the public.
- 6:30pm @ Enzian: Animated Shorts.
- 8:00pm @ Eden Bar: Peroni & Popcorn: Hitchcock Happy Hour. Free and open to the public.
What else should we see today? Shoot us a Tweet with your recommendation @abeautifulbelly!